Friday, July 9, 2010

Saying goodbye to another li-po batt...

Just now i found out that my YR 5000mAH li-po batt was connected to the esc. Apparently it has been like that for a few days and when I check it...the part of the hard casing had slightly opened up. I decided to open it and check wether the battery had expand sevearly but I failed to open it.
Soooo...( here comes the bad part) I used a small screw driver to open it. While trying to open it I saw a spark the a lot of smoke came out of the battery. I panicked and threw the batt outside. To prevent any explosion in the house.I watched sadly as the smoke kept coming out for a few minutes. For sure I know the batt is no longer can be use. I went out to check it out and I saw this!!!.... :'-(





















No comments:

Post a Comment